Tired of most HTTP servers default auto index module usability? Have PHP installed anyway? Then BetterAutoIndex might be useful.
- List and browse files and directories
- Color code items based on MIME Type
- Mobile first RWD, designed to use as much screen space as possible for maximum number of items to display
- OLED screen optimised (black background, utilising dark colors for items)
- History of browsed files with clickable sub-directories
- Single file design - Just over 5KB of size, simple to install and manage
- Simple - easy to modify and playaround with
cd to root directory of files you want to browse online and just:
git clone https://cz0.cz/git/czoczo/BetterAutoIndex
Any HTTP server with PHP installed.